Rabu, 07 Desember 2016

Resume Radio (103.4 FM )

Good morning, again along with my post this time I'll review ten6ang what I listen to on the radio 103.4 FM.
volare chit chat into 4 segment :
the first  “How to say it”,
the second “Idioms”,
the third “Bilingual news”
the fourth “English, please!”

1. How to say it
In this segment, I learned about an idiom and how to pronounce the Idiom. Idiom is a batch of word that have a different meaning from its individual word’s mean.

The Idiom I learn in this segment was “Read someone like a book”. It does’t mean that you read like reading a book in library, but it mean to completely understand someone or always know what someone’so thingking about. Other sentences that have similar meaning with it is “ Read someone’s mind”.

2. Idioms
In this second segment, the idiom that I learned was “Blood, Sweat, and Tears”. This idiom means, doing a work with full effort.

Examples:

After blood, sweat, and tears, Jane finally got college degree.
This house is from all of my blood, sweat, and tears.

3. Bilingual news
In this section, the news that I listened was about, a world record from a tea lover. The record is to dip a biscuit to a cup of tea from a 70-meter crane. Well, that was an important news to know. Happy to know it.

4. English, please!
In this section, the topic was about, “Idol Worship”. There were 2 speaker and this segment take the longest time. Well, this topic is something that we could see in daily life.

okey, Thank you for attention.

1 komentar: